Robust multifunction jacket with high performance. Water-repellent, windproof and breathable.
MEDIUM INSULATION GARMENT.
The new MIG 3.0 JACKET is the result of cooperative development with different special units in the areas of insulation, functionality, and design. Particular attention has been paid to the comfort in order to achieve optimal performance in the field. The Cordura reinforcement on shoulders and elbows provide the necessary robustness (backpack) and longevity of this multifunctional jacket. The water-repellent outer fabric and the padded, adjustable in 2 directions hood makes the jacket independently to weathering. The jacket has also been revised in the cuffs area (Velcro closure & wrist warmers).
- Lined hood, adjustable in 2 directions
- Ventilation system
- Waterproof 2-way front zipper with storm flap and chin guard
- 2 large outer zip-pockets, lined with thermal fleece
- 2 inner mesh zip-pockets
- 2 upper arm pockets with Velcro for attaching badges
- 1 small pocket on the left forearm
- Adjustable, elastic drawcord at hem
- Compression bag included
MATERIAL & TECHNICAL DETAILS
Insulation: G-LOFT® Si, Body 125 g/m², Arms 80 g/m², 100% Polyester
Outer fabric: Gore Windstopper®, 100% Polyester, ePTFE Membrane, water repellent
Inner fabric: Shelltrans, 100% Polyamide
Pack size: 15x28 cm
Weight: 890g (Size M)